Good to know
Will you soon be staying at Aparthotel Blankenberge? We have already put together some useful information for you.
Opening hours: 09:00 -12.00 pm & 14.00-18.30 am
Check-out: until 10.30 am. Check-in: 3 pm-6pm.
Check in after 6 pm? This is only possible if we know this in advance.
The reception can be reached by car, but only for a short time (loading & unloading). You can park for a fee at:
• De Jachthaven, 100 meters.
• Indigo at the station, 500 meters.
• De Grote Markt, 50 meters (not on Mondays and Fridays due to market days).
• In the room you will find free flat water.
• In most rooms we can place a baby or cot. Linen is not available. The costs are € 10 a day.
• We clean your room every other day. If you need towels or toilet paper in the meantime, you can collect it for free at the reception during opening hours.
Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel. For guests who smoke in the rooms we charge an extra € 50 cleaning fee.
• By council decision, tourist tax / residence tax has been introduced with effect from 01-01-2020. This is € 2.50 per person per night (also for children) and is compulsory collected by the hotels.
• The person making and signing the booking must be 21 years of age or older.
Any questions? Mail us and we will respond as soon as possible.